University Cable San Diego How Do You Feel About Internet Or Cable Based Classes While Attending A Traditional University?

How do you feel about internet or cable based classes while attending a traditional university? - university cable san diego

I prepare my class for the coming semester, which could take two of my 5 classes on the Internet. Therefore, a colleague had to visit for the test. This is very convenient because parking is a chore, and I work full time for fall for anything is annoying.

The courses are also offered as a traditional conference, with evening classes for working with my schedule, but it takes time, would park, etc. This will go try to be sure, while the Internet could do s anytime.

What are your experiences / ideas with a remote Internet or classes? It seems a lot more work, the case should read all that, rather than the inclusion of reading material.

PS I am a very good student, I have a 3.8 and in the second half of the foot to a 3.5 this semester. So not only would fly outside the classroom, the Internet or in other ways.

Thank you for your thoughts

3 comments:

Eric O said...

It really depends on how the material of the conference is for you. For example, when I was in college I went to almost every class, so it should not read too much into the book. In addition, the teacher gives clues to what will be tested, or what is really important projects. Imagine, however, if you are a person who can easily learn by reading the book all about himself, then by all means that you take your life easier and the class over the Internet.

I also think that taking classes will be facilitated through the Internet. My sister taught all classes in the school like this and not give it much easier, especially in some projects and a review.

k monster said...

I met many people who have these classes in the school. More or less the main point is whether to motivate yourself. Otherwise I do not recommend you take these classes. It is too easy to get back to the device if it is really hard to keep. These classes are great, but if they are determined to meet with the hardware. As you said, they are not much less time and effort is really going to school.

jml167 said...

I have a couple of online courses, when I have my 4-year degree. I thought it was a lot of extra work - and not on your ass in a chair for 3 hours per night, park to give more work to do and reading for hours. I also found it difficult, in time for classes on the Internet to work while taking regular classes. The really up to you. If you are strict and have the time, it is a good job and is not pleasant to go to class all the time. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Post a Comment