Canker Sore Ulcer Not Herpes Do Ppl Who Experience Mouth Ulcers (canker Sores) Typically Exp. Cold Sores If There Infected With The Virus?

Do ppl who experience mouth ulcers (canker sores) typically exp. cold sores if there infected with the virus? - canker sore ulcer not herpes

I have mouth ulcers all the time, but never had a cold sore, that I remember. I am very paranoid to kiss or bite the exchange of drinks / food to another person, because I fear that if the contract the herpes virus cold I regularly leaves herpes.

I know that only 1 third of infected ulcers PPL now so I wonder if I might be infected, but could only mouth ulcers ...

2 comments:

whosetha... said...

I'm only five years later with your problem .. and here is this, what I found:
Acyclovir for herpes, cold sores, ulcers in the mouth not in your mouth. I thought it was ulcers in the mouth by the advice of someone who mistakes and did nothing.
It is a misdiagnosis.
Stop listening PPL maintains lidocaine, probably already know that a solution must be for the problem, not an anesthetic effect lasting 2 minutes or less when you use to try to eat.

is what works:
in exchange for a natural toothpaste that has no sodium lauryl sulfate. (is a detergent that strips your mouth .. this is the first step. "ll probably notice a difference with this one)
"For a while, try this: stop eating citrus fruits ... contains nothing in foods such as vinegar or spicy tomato difficult products.That a series of alcohols, as for me, beer or wine.
"I thought my injuries were caused by preservatives in foods.
"I learned a source of stress.

What do not you worry about:
Conventional doctors haveNo advice or recommendations for you other than what suggested above, and (the salt water gargle (best) or gargling with other solutions or even worse, because they are chemicals).
I have the best of the best options in R & D in the United States and Canada, mouth ulcers were controlling my life. At the end I had to trigger on me. There is no cure.
A team of experts gave me an experimental antibiotic / steroid "for the ear drops, but will accelerate the healing process. It works. But, he warns.
The only diseases that are linked, are lupus and Behcet, but you probably knew.
Hope this helps.

Bruce Q said...

My doctor gave me an old country funds for ulcers in the mouth ... Turn on the good old baking them! It is gone so fast that I can not believe it.

Post a Comment