Create Your Own One Piece Character Way Cool Anime Poll/Survey #2 - At Random?

Way Cool Anime Poll/Survey #2 - At Random? - create your own one piece character

Whose career is better?
A. Barbie
Bratz B.
C. Diva Starz

Name field Brakes passes.

Who is your favorite cast Mon Colie Knights?

Who is your favorite of these (Winx Club)?
a. Bloom
b. Flora
c. Stormy
d. Lucy

To create your own group of rebel ninjas, which may be necessary, and that will be presented ninja show or movie?

Your favorite song from these artists.
1. Fleetwood Mac
2. Minmi
3. My Chemical Romance
4. Black Magi
5. Tomoko Tane

Final Fantasy favorite song.

Favorite Adult Swim show.

Favorite episode of Robot Chicken.

Azumanga Daioh favorite characterand the stage.

When one pit Sakura (Naruto), Yasmin (Bratz), Fuu (Samurai Champloo) and Odihime (Bleach) in 4Way free to all parties that the last person who will be?

When I put Haruka (Tactics), Kakashi (Naruto), Haji (Blood +) and Kenny (Bleach) in a duel 4Way, which are the most likely in a room?

Do you like cookies? As for ice? Heh, heh.

2 comments:

RandomQu... said...

Why are so many questions at once?

Career Barbie is better.
I do not know any anime revolution.
Never heard of the Knights.
DONT WATCH the Winx Club.
Ninja rebel group - Eclipse - Naruto (Only One I Know)
Never heard of the artist.
I do not know of FF song.
Favorite Adult Swim show should now Bleach and Death Note.
I can not remember, my favorite episode of Robot Chicken.
A. Never seen Daioh.
Sakura would win. Super strength combined with Ninja Tatics ..... too strong.
Haruka did not know who or Kenny. So I have to say that Kakashi. He has the sharingan and is very clever.
I eat cookies with milk and only then can I use a homemade smoothie mix. Ice ..... yeaaaa.

TigerDra... said...

Bratz race is better.

Akira is a revolutionary and support me.

MCK Princess Pearl is my favorite character.

Stormy is my fav character.

Minmi: Shiki no Uta
MCR: So long and goodnight
Tomoko Tane: Broken Wings

FF favorite song is One Winged Angel.

Fav show adultswim would BAG B / C, a female character that kicks butt.

Fav episodes of Robot Chicken are all Christmas episode.

Azumanga favorite character is Sakaki. My favorite scene is when Chiyo-chan had to grab an idiot and grabbed band and went through to find the finish line.

I think that would win Yasmin.

Man oh man. This looks like up to 4 options.
But if I choose ...... Maybe ... Kenny?
(Aka Kenny Kenpachi)

Oatmeal chocolate ice cream cone and caramel!

Post a Comment